We are sad to announce that Ziva's December breeding did not take. We will be attempting another breeding this summer with her next cycle. While we believe this was mostly an issue of timing (she ovulated right around Christmas, making vet participation in the breeding and breeding coordination challenging), she will have a thorough workup by our reproductive vet before we breed her again. For those of you on our waiting list, if the timing of this potential litter was important to you and you do not wish to wait for a future litter, please contact us for referrals to other responsible breeders in our area. While we cannot guarantee they will have a puppy for you, a referral sometimes helps!
Wife, Mother of 3, MSN, RN, AGACNP-BC